Welcome to Breaking Times, a  global online newspaper for synthesizing news down to easy-to-read-and-comprehend stories.

About the author

BTEditor

Welcome to Breaking Times, a global online newspaper for synthesizing news down to easy-to-read-and-comprehend stories. Send e mails to ; [email protected]

Related Articles

10 Comments

1. 1

Umar Shu’aibu

This a welcome development that will help to reduce the rate of unemployment in our nation. Hoping that the recruitment will be on merit.

1. 1.1

joh

be un meriiit…?
      For where!…

2. 2

akin sodimu

This is exactly what the country needs now, especially the educated and professional youths of this country. I will say kudos to the Federal Government for deeming it fit to actualize this laudable and fantastic initiative.

3. 3

Ken

Comment…in as much as i commend the Federa Government, am of the opinion that more attention should be paid to Agriculture, Science and Technology to make Nigeria an agto-industrial revolusionised soceity,,ken.

4. 4

Tayo

It will be great if the employment is based on fairness. Federal govt should apply the same application and consideration technique as that of N-power to reduce political interferance so as to give the children of the poor people who endured sufferness and afflictions sending their children to school

5. 5

chimereucheya ukomadu

I’m very glad for this laudable movement, I pray that it will not be hijack by our so-called big politicians! kodus to federal government of nigeria, our oga presido is working

6. 6

Jude

I pray that this should not be politically motivated, election is at the corner, they want to gain support

7. 7

Julius

God,this is my time to shine.Pls direct me,Nice one I may say.

8. 8

Egwu Franklin

Comment…good idea by the govt.Pls God show me the way

9. 9