Another Lady, Stephanie Ogbonna accuses Pastor Johnson Suleiman of fornication (PHOTOS)

Another lady Stephanie Ogbonna has openly accused Pastor Suleiman of infidelity, she wrote…..

“I have been very silent on Apostle Sulaiman issue because i want to see how far he is willing to take this lie. I had to come on instagram to put my story out there. I met him at the airport in Mombasa Kenya and he took my contact. We had sex in dubai on that trip

He called me two weeks after and invited me back to Nigeria cutting short my trip in dubai. He bought me a business class ticket and sent me an address in Agungi area of Lekki to wait for him at his girlfriend’s house as he would want us to have a party as he enjoyed my breasts. Lo and behold the house was the house of nollywood actress Iyabo ojo iyaboojofespris in an estate called 5Streets in Agungi. She made me comfortable and told how she doesnt mind whatever the pastor does as long as he keeps giving her money.

He had just rented the house for her she said her black range was giving her problems as it was also in the mechanic’s place. Apostle came in around 11pm. He drove himself in a black Gwagon and his driver drove a silver range one of his other cars. After our round of sex in iyabo ojo room, he gave her the keys to the range that she should sell the black range off since it was old already. He gave her $3000 to send to her son in the US as he was said to be taking a trial exam and needed to pay some bills. He gave me $5000 and a key to a room at Protea hotel. I calles Uber and went to the hotel to wait for him.

He came on the third day on his way to Abuja and gave me another $2000. He is a nice man and the sugar daddy of most nollywood actresses but for God’s sake, he should stop lying. iyaboojofespris you can say this is a lie but in your heart you will know its true. How you told me you dont make money from films but you are just doing it to keep your face and you know Sulaiman carries your bill.

Do you remember the house you told me Sulaiman is building st Osapa and he had promised he will give you to live in. When i felt shy about our party you told me that you arrange that for him always cos its what he enjoys and even jokes that even if he wants to have with you and your daughter together, you will allow him”

READ  Stolen Crude Oil: Your Allegations Are False With the Intentions To Defraud Nigeria, NNPC Fires Back
comments

• lastcard
    March 18, 2017 at 1:34 pm

I thought you will show us ur pix with him

• Jos
    March 18, 2017 at 5:06 pm

christian have very strong head in terms of understanding the truth after all the evidences you guys are still seening it as a lies after all the girs are christian let him take them to court if he is clean,those pastors are the one that come and tell you jesus is God and the son of God and fornicators wil go to hell while behind d bar are one doing it thank Allah for creating me a muslim take my life a muslim when my time reach

• Truth
      March 18, 2017 at 6:03 pm

Why Stephanie again,the story is no more entertaining,they should try part 2. His being man of God has nothing to do with your testimonies. It is only the weaklings that will suffer just because they will believe people looking for cheap popularity and money in the name of scandalizing the man if God. if he had sex with you. and then what happened? He might have been forgiven, won’t she go and pray for forgiveness? Or you still can’t forget the pleasure and waiting to perish in hell.

• Truth
    March 18, 2017 at 6:07 pm

I wonder why we must not mind our business because if money and fame.let us assume he had sex with you? Don’t you know you should be pitying yourself for get a man of God on the bed? He might be forgiven long time ago and you are still rolling in your iniquities. I advice you stop wasting your time because people will keep being saved through him. Even if he end up in hell.

• KingDavid
    March 18, 2017 at 7:39 pm

Comment…why paster suleman now since this man of God exposed the evil act of El-rufai and his govt they are trying to spoil the man of God..am so sorry 4 you muslems because u guys will not suceed

• SHEHU
    March 18, 2017 at 8:34 pm

THIS IS A PERIOD OF TEST FOR SULEIMAN. I SUGGEST HE DRAG THE ACCUSERS TO COURT IF HE IS INNOCENT OF THE STREAMS OF ALLEGATIONS. IF HOWEVER HE CANT DO THAT, THEN IT MEANS… EM,EM, EM…

• SHEHU
    March 18, 2017 at 8:40 pm

Its a trying time for suleiman; i suggest he drag these accusers straight to court instead of allowing his name to be dragged into mud,if he is innocent. but if he cant, then… em,em,em…

• james
    March 18, 2017 at 10:00 pm

I can see some foolish Christian still calling him Man of God.

• uche aliozor
    March 18, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Comment…No, draging them to court is not the bes solution but for God to huv mercy upon them,..bcos their dont know wat their are doing.

• Specs
    March 18, 2017 at 11:11 pm

Comment…. Just stay there . The man has long moved on . Before the sex episodes , were you aware he has a wife ? Better go and ask for forgiveness on your head .

• mac
    March 18, 2017 at 11:45 pm

tnk God u told us that year 2017 is going to be a year of trial for u aswell as a year of lifting. I bity the blood line of those who have accepted to make themselves agents of darkness to fight God’s servant. u shall all serve ur enemies in tears and pains for ever. Apostle we bliv u, carry go.

• March 19, 2017 at 12:00 am

Apostle Suleiman….my God father….may God fight this battle for him self…I will ever be with u till eternity no matter the faces of life.

• Akinwumi Simon
    March 19, 2017 at 4:05 am

Apostle Johnson is a genuine, God-fearing and sound man of God who has unfortunately while doing his duty as a prophet of God, attempted to correct certain societal ills many have pretended to be comfortable with or, at least shown some indifference to. I feel really sorry for this great man of God and I know his God will vindicate him. The people behind this show of shame are all out to make him a scape goat in order to quieten everybody finally, so that no matter what they do to a section of the society, nobody challenges them. However, I do believe ardently in the fact that there is God and He will judge. I am deeply concerned that people who know him very closely, worked with and have partnered with him are not saying anything to clear the air of aspersion hanging around his integrity, I suppose for fear of reprisal attacks from the sacred cows sponsoring this show of shame. Na wah oh!

• ope
    March 19, 2017 at 7:43 am

why 99.99% Christians are so foolish & brainwashed to believe the simple truth. I believe if this “APOSTHIEF JOHNSON SULEIMAN” found guilty, some church goer/bench warmer will not accept the outcome. He is a representative of Christians worldwide.

• March 20, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Even if hundreds of you come out now to make your claims, it doesn’t hold water. Why? Why have you not spoken since? For the fact that you are doing it now that he stood out against government unconcerned attitude in what is happening in S/ Kaduna and SE, makes your allegation a total lie even if it is the truth. Even if it happens to be true, are you not ashamed of your profession. Sorry, the money paid to hire your services is purely a waste.