Apostle Johnson Suleman has an Average manhood, Wanted threesome – Stephanie Otobo (VIDEO)

by on March 11, 2017

The lady involved in an alleged marriage scandal with the overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, Johnson Suleman, has said that her affair with the cleric involved a lot of sex.

Stephanie Otobo, speaking at a press conference in Lagos on Friday, said she spent time with Mr. Suleman in Naples, New York, and Lagos.

“Most of the times we spent together, we had sex,” Ms. Otobo told journalists.

“I refused to have a party with him because I’m not a lesbian and I don’t like women touching me.

“He told me he did that with all his past girlfriends, that I was the only one (who refused), that it’s very rude that I can do that to him.”

Ms. Otobo and Mr. Suleman (popularly known as Apostle Suleman) have been engaged in accusations and counter-accusations this week with the lady insisting the pastor reneged on a marriage promise made last year.

Mr. Suleman denies the claims, insisting he never met the lady.

On Thursday, the cleric threatened to sue Festus Keyamo, Ms. Otobo’s lawyer, demanding a retraction of his client’s allegation of forceful abortion of her pregnancy, among other allegations, and N1 billion as damages.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

‘Sex, money’

During the week, Ms. Otobo, 23, had released explicit photographs of herself and Mr. Suleman in a phone conversation, a revelation her critics said was a photoshop.

She also said the cleric had confided in her that sexual relations with his wife was virtually non-existent.

On Friday, inside Mr. Keyamo’s Lagos office, journalists pressed her for more evidence – an incontrovertible one like bank statements, phone records, messages.

READ  FLASH | Nnamdi Kanu absent in Court as Co-Defendants appear

After Ms. Otobo had said she had more explicit photos of Mr. Suleman, including one he was holding his joystick, a reporter asked her the size of Mr. Suleman’s manhood and to rate his performance in bed.

“Is it big? Is it small?” the reporter elucidated, about the size.

“Well…it’s not very small, it’s an average size,” Ms. Otobo responded.

“He’s very good (in bed), he likes to end it off on the back, on your back all the time, I don’t know why.

“And also, even while sleeping, he doesn’t wanna stop, he’s dozing off he goes ‘continue,’ I go ‘Daddy, you’re sleeping.’ He doesn’t wanna stop; he wants to keep going while sleeping.”

She also said Mr. Suleman hardly eats his meals.

“I don’t really get into people that much, that don’t wanna talk, I focus more on him and me. If I’m poke-nosing, I don’t think I will last with him that long.

“But I know he can’t eat, because I can say things that I saw when spending time with him. He has… I don’t know you know when a wicked brother when no one is pursuing them, he just can’t eat, he’s worried, he’s always worried.

“He can’t eat, he wants me to pet him to eat, then I’ll beg him ‘Daddy please eat,’ and he goes ‘I love you so much.’”

In his response to Ms. Otobo, whom he claimed was a self-confessed stripper based in Canada, Mr. Suleman denied ever having a physical contact with the lady, saying they only communicated via phone.

But the lady said they had spent time in hotels in Naples, Italy; New York, and Lagos between June 2015 when they met and last year.

READ  @realFFK speaks on Buhari Islamizing Amaechi, says Minister ‘an accursed slave’

“We were in New York together, two months after I left Napoli. Then he invited me to Nigeria. We were always having sex,” she said.

“In Nigeria, we stayed at Protea Hotel in Ikeja. there’s another hotel after Airport Hotel; there’s a gas station, there’s a new hotel on your right, that’s where he gave me something to drink. I thought it was juice, he brought it, he said let’s drink together, and then he didn’t want to drink, he wanted to eat.

[Apostle Johnson Suleman]

“The night he gave me 8,000 Euros, he was trying to show me that this was real and it would never end, I think he was trying to capture me both physically, spiritually, and mentally. Giving somebody so much money, you’re trying to capture them so that without you, they cannot live, because you wanna make yourself their god, that’s what he was trying to do.

“When he came, he was like, ‘this was all I realized today, here you go,’ on the table. Then he said this is how much I love you. After the three days crusade (in Naples), he collected all the money, I was inside, and said, ‘this is all I realized.’ He gave me everything.

“He told me this was discreet, we couldn’t even call a taxi in the morning when he wanted to discharge me, he had to take a walk with me from his hotel by 4 a.m. to my hotel. I was worried because it could be dangerous, in a place where I don’t know, a new country and everything. He walked me to my hotel and stayed till 7 am and went back to his hotel. He said because we have to be discreet, we cannot call a taxi.”

READ  EPL: "We Couldn't Win Because Of Red Card" — Apostle Suleman Laments Arsenal's 1-1 Draw At Home To Leicester City

Ms. Otobo said she didn’t save up enough evidence because she didn’t know “all of these would be happening.”

She also said most of her evidence were lost after her laptop was stolen on arrival at the Lagos airport last year.

“I wanted to get rid of him and deleted his number, everything. It was when I suspected something was going on, last year, it was when I started gathering evidence.

Police investigation

The police, last Monday, arraigned Ms. Otobo before a Chief Magistrate Court in Lagos on a four-count charge of terrorism, fraud, and blackmail.

She pleaded not guilty.

At Friday’s press conference, Ms. Otobo called upon the police to check her bank records to see how Mr. Suleman sent her money directly from his bank account.

“Apart from the cash that he gives me, like a lot of cash that he gives me. I’m not talking about 8,000 Euros, I’m not talking about 12,000 Dollars in two weeks,” she said.

“If I was a cheap prostitute, how much do you send a cheap prostitute in Canada all the way from Nigeria. I’m based in Canada I’m sure there are a lot of women that needs money here in Nigeria, how many women or cheap prostitutes has he sent money here in Nigeria?

SaharaReporters

comments

• March 11, 2017 at 8:37 am

• March 11, 2017 at 8:42 am

So apostle Sulaiman Released His Groudnut ANACONDA, BARE alias NAKED! even Physically Erect And watch The Pointed Breasts of The Omalicha Gal In JESUS NAME, TO DO WHAT? TO DO DELIVERANCE ABI?

• March 11, 2017 at 11:31 am

we human are very dynamic and we can do anything for but this one i dont belive it he is a man of GOD

• dan
    March 11, 2017 at 11:46 am

Comment…y now apc virus?

• Big fish
    March 11, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Comment…temptation, baby plis be careful and dont forget u are dealing with a man of God.

• March 11, 2017 at 12:48 pm

If it is true then it is a greath disapointment to believers,but if it is a set- up, everyone that involve will not go unpunish

• alu eunice
    March 11, 2017 at 12:51 pm

Comment…she is an agent of buhari. they re fighting bc he champions the protection of all niegeria christains

• Aaron
    March 11, 2017 at 1:16 pm

Wonders shall never end. .. Fake apostle Sulamon.

• Alex
    March 11, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Wonders shall never end. Fake apostle sulamon. ..

• Olu
    March 11, 2017 at 2:05 pm

What are we learning form all these rubbish. I will never judge the man. The lady has never told us the offence of this man. She is a shameful idiot. And by the way what is the man of God doing with this girl. What is the reputable lawyer want to argue about in the law court.

• Michael simple
    March 11, 2017 at 2:39 pm

my fear is the people commenting, my advice to you people is to be very careful. pls Apostle suleman is man of God.not only that he is an anointed my of God pls watch ur tongue very soon the secret will be reveal

• Ibrahim ThankGod
    March 11, 2017 at 6:18 pm

Please, I stand to be corrected. Can an ordinary lady/girl or woman without any mission, not possessed by the Devi vomit this to the public? I am tempted to ask, morally and scripturally, sex outside marriage is wrong. Yes wrong. But socially and legally, is she a minor? Was she raped? Moving from one part of the world to another at the invitations of the man of God would not have being against her consent I guess? As to whether she was promised marriage or not to me in the eyes of the Law is a mere social and domestic agreement between the two which was never intended to end in legal battle. What on earth do you think this lady is out for? To compel the Apostle to fulfill his promise of marriage to her and chase his wife away or damages for emotional injury suffered or perhaps, “unlawfully giving her cash and pay the rest to her bank account? No matter what people say, grace remain grace and grass remain grass. The Devil is a liar….

• i.k
    March 11, 2017 at 7:59 pm

Comment…buhari and his cohort have felled ‘ this is there plan B. God is watching.

• March 11, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Comment…the zoo Islamic Republic called nigeria politicians can sin as such by blackmail a man of God just becos he said don’t kill Christian they now come up with nonsense God will surely expose them

• D. sense
    March 11, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Comment…one day every one’s work shall be tested by

• D. sense
    March 11, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Comment…hmmm God oo!!!

• light
    March 11, 2017 at 9:44 pm

why the agitation? let her produce concrete evidence like messages, phone calls while she was bleeding as a result of abortion. how can she delete these while she was going through such ordeal. apart from the money paid at the instance of police advice to the cleric, let her produce other transactions made by the cleric. the father already denied allegation of marriage proposal. this is either grand conspiracy or desperate and demonic manipulation

• John
    March 11, 2017 at 9:59 pm

You’re a fool and the devil’s incarnate. Nemesis will soon catch up with you

• Ezekiel Victor
    March 11, 2017 at 10:42 pm

All is well…

• Virot
    March 12, 2017 at 4:19 am

This woman exudes all traits of a lousy shameless whore being used by the devil to distract Apostle Johnson Suleiman. Because negative news is like hot cake to some people, it is either that man of God pay for fake miracles or that he gets his powers from juju or it is adultery all aimed at tarnishing the image of the men of God..All of these are expected this end times as is written. However, the thieving and blackmail dimension introduced into this saga ought be something of concern to all right-thinking persons. Otobo must prove allegations leveled against Suleiman or be made to face the consequences of greed.

• Mike
    March 12, 2017 at 7:20 am

Any thing can happen , I don’t know who to believe she may be right or wrong but God will surely review the truth

• Abdullahi isah Bashiru
    March 12, 2017 at 7:45 am

for those of you that took apostle sulaiman as a god very soon he will direct u fool to eat grasses like what happened in kenya especially people of biafra

• March 12, 2017 at 8:44 am

Comment… Woman u cn try any other pastor and get goals scord free bt nt Apostle Johnson Selman. U’ve jst tempered wit fire u either repent nw n ask God 4 4giveness or u face d raw punishment of God

• March 12, 2017 at 8:47 am

Comment… Woman you can try any other pastor and get goals scord free but not Apostle Johnson Selman. U’ve jst tempered wit fire you either repent now and ask God for forgiveness or you face the raw punishment of God

• Nojeem
    March 12, 2017 at 4:44 pm

The end of the word has come. (Esu ngbogun)