CHANGE OF PROMISE| I will not Pay N5000 to Unemployed Nigerians As I Promised – Buhari

by on February 28, 2016

President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he has other priority than to pay N5,000 to unemployed Nigerians as he his Party promised during the 2015 Presidential Campaigns.

He made the remark in Saudi Arabia over the weekend. He stated that he would rather channel resources into the building of infrastructure, education, agriculture and mining to create employment opportunities for able bodied young men.

“This largesse of N5,000 for the unemployed, I have got a slightly different priority. I would rather do the infrastructure, the school and correct them and empower agriculture, mining so that every able bodied person can go and get work instead of giving  N5,000 to those who don’t work.”

The ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) last year promised to pay N5,000 as a monthly stipend to the most vulnerable in the society, this promise was the hallmark of APC’s Presidential Campaign in 2015.

READ  Flying Eagles to Land In Lome Today
comments

• Ushie ebenezer
    February 28, 2016 at 10:02 am

President Buhari the sit is nt urs 4ever if u don’t knw wat 2 do or how 2 rule step down for d competent ones. 2019 s close by.

• February 28, 2016 at 10:36 am

YUWAAA!!!!! THAT’S THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR. MAKING EMPTY PROMISES. THAT SERVES US NIGERIANSRIGHT

• Outraged
      February 28, 2016 at 10:44 am

This newspaper is must be sponsored by fayose or Mimiko. Do not believe anything you read here until you see it in all other mainstream media. This paper is unprofessional at best and libellous at worst.

• consider
    February 28, 2016 at 11:35 am

Comment…chai! chai!! chai!!! we have entered one chance bus oooooo,this promise is d only reason why I voted him I go die

• February 28, 2016 at 11:39 am

Change 4 noting Aboki man

• February 28, 2016 at 12:44 pm

Comment… One muddle of rice #500, one bag of pure water 150, a ny bus stop u drop 100. Live in fct where the power is.. What a failure president. He will keep on travelling until one dollar will be equall to #500. 8 months gone no single achievement.

• ayodele
    February 28, 2016 at 1:57 pm

I argue from day one that this fake promise can never fully met, I used statistical tool to forecast. I research revealed that Nigeria will spend up to trillion naira by the year 2017 as the total number of graduate will increase arithmetically

• Man of peace
    February 28, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Always say what you can do. Again is Buhari afraid to speak to us at home? why always outside?

• JB
      February 28, 2016 at 10:40 pm

how can an emty president emty party apc emty followers liars decivers bring somthing emportent to dis nigeria

• Al-ameen Al-mustapha
        February 28, 2016 at 11:59 pm

I am vry optimistic on my president,I knw he wl deliver nd 4 dose dat ar making noise let dem continue……..Bt I wl assure u dat 1 day u wl raise up ur Hand nd said Thank u God 4 given us a competent leader.

• JB
    February 28, 2016 at 10:29 pm

i tank god i do not vote apc but u that vote buhari c what u have cost to us bag pure water 200 dola 380 gari 400 na wa

• Atiku Muhammad Sadau
    February 28, 2016 at 10:43 pm

PMB has promise 84 new development to Nigerian I also a Nigerian, .’. I believe that he is going to fulfil all his campaign promises. He is travelling abroad to look for investors in diffrent countries and to ally with them so as to return the looted funds by some wicked politician in the past goverment. So what is his fault? only because he said zero tolerance to corruption. ?

Dear Nigerians, dont we remember when we are running from our homes because of BH sect? cant we remember when we are strugle in NIS recruitment ? why cant we remember the withdrawal of petroleum subsidy ?

the answer to thus is, NO change will come at once.

our problem is that, we are very good in abusing our leaders rather praying succes to them”

many time remain for him so, we will never give up till 1 day remain without any achievement. (as a gud citizen of Nigeria)

• abiodun
    February 29, 2016 at 7:51 am

Another big lie made known. It is parts of change.Leader who have no integrity of words Let’s wait for another small lies for the rest of his tenure Let EFCC arrest him for corruption of words

• February 29, 2016 at 9:32 am

I’d prefer this option to dolling out the stipends. What would 5,000 do for an up-and-coming young man these days ?

• Oguche
    February 29, 2016 at 10:17 am

Bring our corruption back for us is more preferable

• February 29, 2016 at 10:19 am