Welcome to Breaking Times, a  global online newspaper for synthesizing news down to easy-to-read-and-comprehend stories.

About the author

Staff Writer

Welcome to Breaking Times, a global online newspaper for synthesizing news down to easy-to-read-and-comprehend stories. Send e mails to ; btbreakingtimes@gmail.com

Related Articles

8 Comments

1. 1

Okwudili

Bukola spokesman, Dino​ nigerians are watching

2. 2

Dave

Comment…No any right thinking person who proudly said ‘Nigeria my 😍 Country @…
    The Country is doomed under Buhari watch Seriously….

1. 2.1

Apc Counting Days

I’m Not Scare To Be Kill Or Arested. Dino Malaye, Bukola Saraki, Nyeson Wike, Shehu Sani, Ayo Fayose, Junaid Ibrahim, Yakubu Dogara, Ikekweremadu, Olusegun Obasanjo, And So Many People Who Stands For Common And Helpless Nigerians May Almighty God Continue Streingthy You Guy.

3. 3

yakubu

Comment…The animal in human shape never ashamed the ways and manners at which other countries solved issue of unemployment. what has been ur effort towards the country’s development that could have attracts Buhari to give Nigerian the huge celebration.

4. 4

emmybekee1

I commend Sen. Dino for the point of order he raised; I equly commend his fairness of not apportioning blame excluding himself & 3rdly for d well positioned rhetorical that actually demand action; not a mere answer. On Dino I stand!

5. 5

Pastormef

Comment…Dino is always making noise. Is he not among the leaders of this country? What has he done to ameliorate the situation? For me to reason with someone like Dino, he must first and foremost go and cut down his monthly salary so that we the unemployed graduates of this country can gainfully employed.

6. 6

Pastormef

Comment…Dino, If really your fight is for the betterment of all Nigerians, why not move a motion of cutting down the salary of the National assembly members so that Mr President can have money to finance peace Corps. I know you to have sponsored alot of bills, why not sponsor this one to gain more support. If you can’t do that, I advise you to keep silent.

7. 7

ifechukwu

Mr Dino Melaye u have spoken well but we cannot celebrate independent anniversary under the nose of boko haram and now fulani heldsmen ravaging the country because of APC shithole Leaders