Hotel cleaner who stole millionaire’s sperm from a used condom won child support battle

by on November 10, 2019

A 40-year-old Las Vegas hotel cleaner won a child support battle against a 28-year-old millionaire who she never slept with.

Jane was 36 when she stole a used condom from a then 24-year-old tech millionaire’s hotel garbage can.

She inserted the semen inside her vagina and became pregnant with a baby boy who is now 4-years-old.

During the child support hearing, Jane confessed that she never slept with the young millionaire and that she impregnated herself with his sperm while she was cleaning his room.

“He left his bank statement on the nightstand in his hotel room and I saw it when I was cleaning, at the time I wanted a baby so bad and I thought it would be better if I had a baby with a rich man”

The paternity test where conducted and the young millionaire is the father. The court ordered him to pay the mother of the child $2 million for the 3 years of his son’s life he missed.

READ  Top Nigerian Striker signs for top European Club

His lawyers said their client is planning to pursue other legal actions against the mother for stealing his bodily fluids and violating his privacy.

Meanwhile, Jane had quit the hotel cleaning job and started a few businesses with her newfound fortune, she still has full custody of her child whom she named after his father.

comments

• Jennifer W
    November 11, 2019 at 1:51 am

Insanity.

• November 11, 2019 at 5:05 pm

This is horrible, I in no way can conceive how this woman is awarded anything since he did not have sex with her. I have no idea why the you gma. Would use condoms without a spermicide, but at 24 yrs old he was too young to think about such things, I suppose?? This is disgusting abuse/misuse of the legal system this child has no claim to this mans NAME not his MONEY! He was not a conceptual conception. His existence is as a violation to someone’s rights!

• clayusmcret
    November 12, 2019 at 12:19 am

He should sue for full custody.

• stpaulchuck
    November 12, 2019 at 1:00 am

this is insane! This MUST be tossed on appeal. Who in the heck is this judge? He/she needs to be recalled and have their law license torn up. Good grief.

• November 13, 2019 at 3:09 pm

The mother or the system has no right to violate this man for not knowing about this child…this is what wrong with this country woman get away with everything and leave the man to suffer and they don’t even CARE!!!

• Ariana
    November 13, 2019 at 3:22 pm

OMG this is insane

• Dee
    November 19, 2019 at 10:11 am

I’m so confused. How are you made to pay child support for a kid that was “stolen” from a condom? Like could he not sue her for rape? I’m just flabbergasted.

• fuxk
    November 20, 2019 at 11:57 pm

What a fucking whore. and justice is dead. The 2010s suck

• Sola
    January 21, 2020 at 12:50 pm

You can sue the woman for anything, any crime. Tests proved the man to be the father. The judge did his parr well. Leave the man to decide whether he needs the boy or not. A millionaire has more than enough to bring and set him (the boy) up to stardom, after all, philanthropists do help those who are not even connected with them. Life is simple, don’t complicate issues

• February 15, 2020 at 8:05 pm

I wonder why the noise! Is it not ingenuity to know a woman could conceive through this means? The Judge is human and gave judgement he deemed fit in this circumstance. If she had lied that the man slept with her, the man wouldn’t have been able to come out clean. She wanted a part of the man’s largesse as the man was careless enough to flaunt his worth. Remember it all started from there. Never toy with a desperate woman is my warning to all the men out there.