I Walked in on TJ Taking Cocaine – Tiwa (VIDEO)

by on April 30, 2016

In an exclusive interview with Azuka Ogujiuba, ThisDay Editor, which was obtained exclusively by Pulse TV, Tiwa disclosed the following….

“What set off all off this was that he went to borrow 45 million Naira from someone and he lost it. I just found out that EFCC was investigating a case against him, and my brother called me from London and confirmed it that TJ is in deep trouble, and that some people might hurt him, that I should be careful. In my frantic mode to try and suppress this situation I went to one of my big bros who can help. A week ago I told TJ that we were running out of Jamil’s food, but he didn’t do nothing. He complains, but cuts his hair twice a week. I have been searching for N45M so that they don’t kill him, so that they EFCC does not carry him. What kind of man does that, and says I am the one taking away his manhood.

I walked in on TJ taking cocaine in my house in 1004 (Victoria Island, Lagos). I didn’t even know he takes cocaine. I walked into the kitchen, and I saw him taking cocaine, so I screamed, and asked if that is cocaine. HE started screaming that ‘What am I doing down here, where is the cocaine?’ How can someone without money take cocaine? I called his parents and complained that I can deal with weed, but cocaine, no. So I am dealing with his alcohol problem, you come home late, infidelity, coaciane, bad debt, jealousy over my success.”

comments

• Benjamin
    April 30, 2016 at 9:29 am

Its a pity it has to come to this, sad indeed! The devil is ABOUT to succeed in destroying another home. Tiwa do what you can humanly possible not to give into the plan of the devil

• Tola Aina
    April 30, 2016 at 10:09 am

@Tiwa, thanks for the clarification. However, never and I would say never revealed your family situation in the public. Borrow a leave from David and Victoria Beckham marriage crisis. None of the Beckhams entertain media during their marriage crisis and all works out best for them again. Look at Beckhams today, successful. Work it out with your husband pls and pls. Love you Tiwa.

• steve
    April 30, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Comment…Marriage is for better for worse.You both need each other now
    Pls forgive yourselves and forge on.No record of best marriage in the world yet.
    Just keep on working hard with your hubby to amend the differences.
    The sweetness of victory last longer than the pains encountered.

• Nene Bello
    April 30, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Tiwa, the Lord is your strenght.

• Duruoha
    May 1, 2016 at 6:18 am

Very sad

• Meshack
    May 1, 2016 at 7:15 am

i think he just married Tiwa for the sake of making money with her, and waste the money on girls outside. i see no reason a why show will be paid for 4months earlier and Tiwa wasn’t aware, VERY SAD

• Adio Rhilwan
    May 1, 2016 at 10:20 am

It’s quite unfortunate that this is happening to your marriage. No one prays for such.

However, dear Tiwa, with what I just read, you sounded like you’re done and ready to opt out any moment from now. But please know that gbogbo aso kó làá sá sóòrùn o (I agree with Tola Aina on the Beckhams reference) because EVERYONE has issues and we have to find a way to resolve it.

Truth be told, the media can’t help you build your home as a “good woman”. Only God can. And like Steve said, please keep working hard to amend the differences. With God on your side, you will give testimonies. We will always have cases of bad characters turned good and vice versa. Kò sí ohun titun l’ábé òrun.

Finally, please don’t allow the devil, like Benjamin said, to destroy your home. He (the devil) has only come to steal, kill and destroy. I join others in praying for you, dear Tiwa, that God will take control of your hubby’s heart and your home in Jesus mighty name.

• Tunde
    May 2, 2016 at 7:23 am

Dear Tiwa, everybody have there own problem and knows how to deal with it, please and please just take the courage and deal with ur issues without third party. I will join my fellow bros. and sisters in praying for u.