Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (PHOTOS)

The long awaited luxurious Innoson IVM G80 and G40 have been released by Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co Ltd, Nigeria’s first indigenous Vehicle Manufacturing Company. It should be recalled that last year,the Chairman of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR promised Nigerians that he would manufacture a Made in Nigeria luxurious SUV that will be added to its range of vehicles to accommodate the high cadre of Nigerians who wish to drive a Made-in-Nigeria vehicle. The date for the official Vehicle Launch will be announced soon.

Also released is G20, a 7 seater sedan and INNOSON IVM GRANITE (5 SEATER DOUBLE CABIN PICK-UP) 2018 MODEL. The IVM Granite comes in 3 variance which includes; 2WD, 2.7 Petrol; 4WD 2.7 Petrol; 4WD 2.4 Diesel.

comments

• obl chika
    December 1, 2017 at 7:04 am

Comment…I love innocen

• December 1, 2017 at 8:33 am

Comment…Chai!God help me to own one of those . Amen!

• EZEIGBO NATHANIEL EZINWA
    December 1, 2017 at 9:15 am

We are happy for your success, we pray that your company will continue to improve and Wax stronger and employ our youths in the south East, Another thing we need from your company is to make the price affordable so that we can buy the cars and Jeeps from you instead of importing tokumbo vehicle. Let us invest our money in our land, we are proud of you and your company. My special advice to you is to stay away from Nigerian politics and confront, and continue to focus on how to draw Nigerian car dealers and buyers back home , it will bring back our values and patronage for your products. Go ahead INNOSON

• beth
    December 1, 2017 at 9:46 am

God will bless this man and protect him from all evils from those that hate progress and development from the East ( The rising Sun ) We led and others follow.

• Malachy
    December 1, 2017 at 10:59 am

Comment…On the part of progress and self dependence. God bless Nigeria. INNOSSON, more power to your elbow. I salute you.

• UGWU COSMAS
    December 1, 2017 at 1:43 pm

I hope government agencies and individuals will patronise made in Nigeria vehicles. Thumbs up for INNOSON GROUP.

• Fabian
    December 2, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Cost effective, powerful and efficient fuel management and comfortable products indeed. IVM is really adding value to automobile in Africa. We’re with you.

• Willy
    December 3, 2017 at 1:17 pm

It is a great achievement,I pray that u will surpas those that hv been in it for d pass 200yrs,also I pray that ur motor will be an house hold name all over d world.pls remain focus .dont mingle into politics.im still expecting d local engine manufacturing and satellite tv GOD prospers u d more AMEN.

• Nwanne mbaeyi
    December 14, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Comment…Nice cars seriously, kudos to innoson company. But plz if your uploading any car just try to show the interior too, God bless

• December 17, 2017 at 1:13 pm

I enjoy innosson, how I wish government will make a good policy that will favour him. If I want brand new car it will be Innosson. God bless your strength.