0 comments

Man Mistakenly Swallows Toothbrush

by on April 6, 2018
 

A Kenyan man has been admitted in hospital after he mistakenly swallowed a toothbrush while cleaning his mouth.

David Charo, a father of two from the coastal Kilifi country, swallowed got the brush stuck in his throat before it descended into his stomach.

Efforts by his family to stop the brush from descending to his stomach were futile, forcing him to be rushed to hospital.

An X-ray confirmed that the brush was lodged in his tummy.

Local reports indicate that Charo had started getting difficulties in breathing, causing him to fear for his life.

Doctors say he is expected to undergo a surgery to remove the toothbrush, and that he should be fine thereafter.

READ  KADUNA DECLARATION | South East Governors Forum asks Igbos to Ignore 'Quit notice'

-Citizen TV

Be the first to comment!
 
Leave a reply »

 

Leave a Response